I try to load the plugin from the inflexion example project (sinewave/cosinewave) into my own inflexion ui appliciaton. I add a plugin to my root.template. I refer through Resource->event handler = "demoPluginElement://" to my ifxui_plugin.module file. In the editor the sinewave.png is visible (so I think the reference is good). However when i start up my application on the imx53 QSB, nothing appears. I just the exact same module code from the example and I made the integration layer with my UIintegrator.exe.
I think it has something to do with the startup of the element itself. (Since I checked which functions works with printf()). So I added a touchregion which tried to start the element. which got the IFX_RETURN_STATUS IFXM_ifxuiplugin_ExecuteLink_ButtonLink() function working but still nothing to see on the screen.
I'm using inflexionUI 2.4 on imx53QSB
Anyone has an idea?
thanks in advance
It's hard to determine what the cause is without a detailed look at your theme and module code. Can you confirm the module is getting initialised correctly first and IFXM_ifxuiplugin_Initialize is returning success? Then confirm you are getting a call to IFXM_ifxuiplugin_CreateElement_demoPluginElement?
I have attached a standalone graph plugin workshop for the iMX53QSB that has recently been completed but is not yet available on the Resource Center site. It would make for a good reference to ensure you have completed all the steps correctly. I would recommend completing this workshop and then cross referencing to help find the problem.
Let me know how you get on.
Thank you very much for the fast reply. I will check your attachement right away. I noticed that the plugin from the demo application first executes IFXM_ifxuiplugin_Initialize() then IFXM_..._CreateElement_...() then starts the task (in that same function) and then goes to IFXM_..._ChangeElementMode_...() after which it executes the IFXM_.._ActivateElement_...() to let the task do it's work and use the paint element function.
However in my application, the program seems to halt after the CreateElement function. I'll check your workshop right now and try to discover where the key to the solution lies