BUG REPORT FOR PADS9.X

Document created by corben.wang on May 17, 2010
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

    I use a basic scripts in powerlogic to generate the BOM for my designs, the scripts works well in PADS2005 and PADS2007.

But when I update my pads to 9.0,It have a trouble with chinese fonts.

  

    Normally,the components have a "Description" field,and I will use chinese fonts to fill this field. in powerlogic it display very

well.but when I use the scripts to export this field,the content with chinese fonts will display in strange symbol.

 

    So I test "PADS logic Scripts Wizard" bring your own with PADS, the Description field also have strange symbol in exported

files,what ever those files in TXT or EXCEL format.

  

    I think this bug will also been happend in other non-english countrys. Today I update my pads to 9.1,and the bug also exist.

  

    I use this function to get the components attributes.

  

          Function AttrValue (comp As Object, atrName As String) As String

               If comp.Attributes(atrName) Is Nothing Then
                      AttrValue = ""
                Else
                      AttrValue =comp.Attributes(atrName).Value

                      sl=Len(AttrValue)
                End If
          End Function

 

Sorry for my english!

 

Best regards

Attachments

Outcomes