To upload your scripts, please follow these guidelines:
1. Copy all of the information below the double lines below, including the Disclaimer.
2. Choose "Create a document" in the Actions box to the right.
3. At the next screen, choose "Write a New Document" and continue.
4. This will bring you to the text editor. Give your document a title, and paste what you copied below into the document content field. Provide the information required. You can either paste the script (select >> to see syntax highlighting options), or include it as an attachment.
5. Select the appropriate categories, add tags to make it easier to find your contribution, and select Submit for Approval.
Platform/Format: (Linux, Windows, All OS, VBScript, C++, Java, Perl, Tcl/Tk,e tc)
Use case description (required)
Please explain in detail what this script/sample is doing, how it helps to solve which problem, the individual steps, and the prerequisites (such as required tools/editors):
Copyright 2010 Mentor Graphics Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Recipients who obtain this code directly from Mentor Graphics use it solely for internal purposes to serve as example Java or Java Script plugins. This code may not be used in a commercial distribution. Recipients may duplicate the code provided that all notices are fully reproduced with and remain in the code. No part of this code may be modified, reproduced, translated, used, distributed, disclosed or provided to third parties without the prior written consent of Mentor Graphics, except as expressly authorized above. THE CODE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR SUPPORT OF ANY KIND. MENTOR GRAPHICS OFFERS NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MENTOR GRAPHICS OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF MENTOR GRAPHICS OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.