PackageCellsReport.vbs : This script generate a report on package cells from the Central Library in a .csv format.
Instructions to run the script:
1) Download the script and rename the extension to .vbs
2) Try it on the copy of the Library first.
3) Bring up a command prompt and change into the directory where you downloaded the script.
4) Now run the script as follows to create a report for all Package Cells in the Library.
5) Enter the complete path to the library and also the .lmc file name. For example, C:\temp \libraries\master-DXD\master-DXD.lmc on the prompt to enter the library.
6) It will create a .cvs file at the same location where the .lmc file exists. If you have the MS Excel loaded, the report will open up at the end.