The Mentor License Utility can be used for quick and easy editing of the licensing environment on a Windows machine. Some of the functions include:
- Environment variables and registries are presented in a tree view format
- (v3.x and newer) Under the 'Client Environment' tab
- Right click on any tree view entry (variable name or license file/port@host) to view available options
- Double-click on a license file path to open in Notepad
- Double-click on a port@host value to view a status inquiry
- ....and many more functions!