Tanner EDA provides PDKs (process design kits) for advanced process technologies from leading foundries.
This PDK service, offered to customers under a current support contract, typically includes schematic libraries, SPICE models, layer and GDSII definitions, parameterized cells, verification setup, and parasitic extraction decks.
Please send an email directly to Tanner_PDK@mentor.com for any PDK related inquiries including:
- Checking to see if a PDK is available for a specific process
- Checking to see if an updated version of a PDK is available
- To request development of a specific PDK
- Any PDK related questions or issues
The PDK team will need the following information for each request. Please send this information with your email request:
- What specific foundry and process are you using?
- What is the exact name of the process including the flavor or options you will use?
- What version of the foundry PDK will you be using?
- Are there any extra process options you will be using such as extra layers or different resistance implant options such as 1k vs 2k resistors?
- How many metal layers are you going to use?
- What specific devices are you planning to use?
- Do you need just front-end (schematic symbols, callbacks, and model QA), back-end (T-Cells, layer setup, and verification setup), or both front-end and back-end? Do you need a Parasitic Extraction setup?
- When do you plan on starting your design with the requested PDK?
- Will you be creating a new design from scratch or importing an existing design using the PDK? If importing an existing design, what is the existing design database format (Cadence 5 CDB, Cadence 6 OA, Other)?
- Which Simulator do you plan on using? (T-Spice, Eldo, AFS, HSPICE, Other)?
- Which back-end database format do you plan to use (TDB or OpenAccess)?