... is the only way to see a user defined layer in Display control to ADD a user defined layer to Layout Template??
Then I wouldn't know why to define in Library Manager-Setup-Setup parameters-General-Layers.
what was my goal:
- I draw a schematic and to some components I add manually a value (Neosazovat) of property NOTE.
- In layout I need to generate an assembly diagram with this property value to aproppirate componets
1) a Property Name"NOTE" in Property definition editor in Library Manager
2) a layer NOTE_property in Library Manager (Setup\Setup Parameters\General\Layers)
3) a property text on layer NOTE_property and Property Name "NOTE" in Cell editor to appropriate cell and position
When I was in layout I expected I see a layer NOTE_property in Display control - I didn't see.
To see my value property Neosazovat on the placed cell I had to do this:
ECO\Replace Cell\Reset an appropriate cell
After this I can see the layer NOTE_property in Display control on tab FAB insection User Draft Layer
I would expect it will be displayed automatically.
Hope it helps to somebody
p.s now I'd like to add automatically a property text to all cell in my library... e.g. by Advanced Library Editor... I haven't find out the way to do it....