3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2012 4:57 AM by Marco

Migrate DA-LMS schematics to Allegro

m.galelli

I work with DA_LMS to create schematics, i'd like know if is possible migrate these schematics to Allegro and simulate on AMS? Could you help me?

• 1. Re: Migrate DA-LMS schematics to Allegro
          Marco

I believe you should ask this question to Cadence users...

Anyway if you have edif schematic writer one way could be to output edif format out from your da_lms schematic, then import into the other schematic tool using and edif importer.

Regards

Marco

• 2. Re: Migrate DA-LMS schematics to Allegro
            m.galelli

Hi, Marco

I want to export from Mentor. Do you know how create the Edif files? I try install the DXDesigner. But, to me, it's not working. Could you help me?

• 3. Re: Migrate DA-LMS schematics to Allegro
              Marco

Marcos,

you are saying you need to export data from DA_LMS.

The edif output is available if your installation includes EDIF Schematic Writer product.

If so you should have an icon in Toolbox window within Design Manager called "dashboard".

Double click and fill in the coming form with you design data path and output file name.

I believe if you open a Service Request to Mentor Support a local support representative can help you easily achieve this.

DxDesigner is a different product family (either independent flow or within Expedition Enterprise family). If you wish to use it you need to first convert your schematic made in Design Architect to Dxdesigner using appropriate converter.

Regards

Marco