This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Please try this fix from Tech Note MG68460:
Close out All PADS tools. (this procedure will fail if PADS is still open)
Open the registry editor by running the "regedit.exe" command.
- Type regedit in the Open box
- Click OK
Within Registry Editor:
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mentor Graphics\<version>\PADS Layout (or PADS Logic folder)
- Right mouse click (on PADS Layout or PADS Logic folder) and select "rename" (this creates a back up version in case something goes wrong, this copy can be deleted after verifying issue was corrected).
- Right mouse click (on PADS Layout or PADS Logic folder) and select "delete"
- Exit the Registry Editor
- Open Layout/Logic (Should open as normal)
Note: Delete existing PADS entries in this registry location is safe because, PADS will re-build these entries using default values next time it runs.