2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2013 6:37 AM by Joel_Pointon

Changing or Assigning properties of Multiple wires

Navaneeth.Konka

Hi,

How to assign the same properties(ex: wire square) for all the wires of one particular system( Ex: Music System)? or i should do manually each single wire?
      Is there any short way to assign in onego.

Regards,

-Navaneeth K

• 1. Re: Changing or Assigning properties of Multiple wires
          Navaneeth.Konka

Using match properties i could do the above said thing but other properties are changed which I do not want to change.
          I would like to know where i can do the setting for matching single property ?

Regards,

-Navaneeth K

• 2. Re: Changing or Assigning properties of Multiple wires
            Joel_Pointon

You are quite right about matching properties it will carry over every property.  You can change the default wire properties used in the options (so if you typically use 0.5 set this as the default) or you can configure VeSys to carry over the wire properties of the last added wire.

The way I usually work is to put the correct information in when I add the wires as I find it more efficient as you are not "handling" the wire twice, by placing the wire then going back and editing it (the "Show Properties on Insert" setting enables you to be asked asked every time you place the wire which I leave on).  If I am placing a lot of wires and I'm not 100% of the properties I pick the most common or likely size for the wire so that there is only minimal editing.

Regards

Joel