1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2008 1:10 AM by dave_brady

Unique Uses of HyperLynx Analog

dave_brady

This discussion thread is intended to capture your unique uses of HyperLynx Analog and serve as a launching platform for other discussion threads.

While we always encourage the discussion of ANY SPICE simulator within our community it does seem appropriate to occasionally have a discussion thread focused on HyperLynx Analog

Share your creative processes here:

• Have you created any unique design flows with HyperLynx Analog?

• Have you explored EZwave waveform viewing and analysis and develop novel concepts?

• Have you leveraged the simulation experiment setup to create new levels of flexibility?

• Have you pioneered streamlined PCB design processes with integrated functional simulation and PCB physical layout?

• Don't limit yourself to the inspirational topics above; Any creative usage of HyperLynx Analog is welcome!

• 1. Re: Unique Uses of HyperLynx Analog
          dave_brady

No one has posted a reply to this message yet. I guess I should break the ice. It is my personal opinion that an engineer is compelled to engineering through DNA more than education.

Here is one example of where I am using HyperLynx Analog:

Yes, I design and build my own Alternate Energy devices. It is more than therapeutic!

I use DxDesigner with HyperLynx Analog to design the power conversion and control boards. I certainly am not able to afford the prototype path... they need to work the "first time".

To view my collection of pictures visit MySpace.

I am confident that other members of the engineering family are as compelled by their DNA to create interesting projects. Let's hear about it!!