6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2013 1:51 AM by robert_davies

Load color scheme not working in DxDesigner

aclark

I am having a problem changing the color scheme in DxDesigner (7.9.4u6).  I wanted to use the white background scheme that comes with DxDesigner, but apart from the background, not much changes.  Symbols are still in cyan, text in yellow, most nets in green, but some others change.  I have tried all of the color schemes, but have the same problem with all of them (except Expedition, obviously).

I could sort out the properties and nets by selecting them all and changing the color to default, but pin names, netnames and symbols seem to be fixed.  There doesn't seem to be any option to change the symbol color, and changing the netname color to automatic doesn't change them from yellow (although you can manually override them, that defeats the point of changable color schemes).

I should mention that the design is a migration from DC/Exp, and so are the libraries, however when the original design was loaded into DC, changing the color scheme there did change everything; it didn't seem to be hard-coded into the libraries or schematic.

I should say that what I'd like is the ability to change color schemes, depending on what I am doing, rather than hard-coding the color scheme.