3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 10:04 PM by juergen.dickler

AATK_1234 released

kendall_hiles

Since we hit the 1234 build, I updated AATK. The version just increments every time we udate a file in Sourceforge so don't read too much into it.  This release has some new stuff for HyperLynx DRC, fixed the file that casued the really stupid anti-virus software programs to fail and in general a bunch of cool stuff.   You can download AATK_1234 from Source Forge and most programs should work with V4 though EE7.9.5

https://sourceforge.net/projects/uwtoolbox/

As a reminder AATK is not meant to run on all designs out of the box.  It has examples of how to add menus and forms to your flow.   Take what you want and put it in your own menus.  All the source code is included and you can modify it to your content.  The FlipChip directory has an XML file that you can edit to view more/less items in the form.  You don't have to edit the FlipChip gui, just edit the .xml.  0 to turn off menu items, 1 to turn them on.  By default I turned off the layout driven netlist stuff.  I do have a version that works with a Dx front end, you can make netlist changes in Expedition and backannotate them to DX.  It requires you to do certain specific things so if you need this type of functionality, let me know and I can work with your AE and I can let you in on the secret sauce.

'Acceptable Usage Policy

'

'  This software is NOT officially supported by Mentor Graphics.

'

'  ###########################################################

'  ## AATK  is  "freeware" which  Mentor Graphics Corporation             ##

'  ## provides as a courtesy  to our users.  "freeware"                          ##

'  ## is provided  "as is" and  Mentor  Graphics makes no warranties     ##

'  ## with  respect  to "freeware",  either  expressed  or  implied,           ##

'  ## including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness         ##

'  ## for a particular purpose.                                                              ##

-kendall

• 1. Re: AATK_1234 released
          juergen.dickler

Hello Kendall

Thank you very much. I tried it out today for the first time. This tool was not known to me.

Maybe I found something wrong. Gencad output makes something else and do not make a gencad-file. But maybe I'm doing something wrong or it do not work with expedition 7.9.3 correctly.

Best regards

Jürgen from Delphi Germany

• 2. Re: AATK_1234 released
            kendall_hiles

It looks like I copied the AIS script and never changed it. As a note when I wrote this, the Automation PRO general interfaces was not available for this output.  It is available now so if I were to remake it, I would do it with the dedicated calls instead of using the replay functions.

With that said, you can fix your copy by editing the Gencad script in AATK/VB/Manufacturing.  Change the values in the script to the following:

d 0 992 0 993 x 1728 5 0 1

d 0 992 0 993 x 1730 5 0 1

d 0 992 0 1 b 520

-kendall

• 3. Re: AATK_1234 released
              juergen.dickler

It is working now. Thx. a lot.

Jürgen