2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2014 1:05 PM by agxinmj

DxDesigner where does my PDF go?

jelgin

When using DxD to create a PDF of the schematic I select file>Export>PDF...   but where does the PDF go?  How can I change it?

• 1. Re: DxDesigner where does my PDF go?
          bojan.brezina

After you select File->Export->PDF you should get a dialog box like this where you can choose where it will be saved

PDF_Export.png

• 2. Re: DxDesigner where does my PDF go?
            agxinmj

hai

The PDF will be exported to the location you provide under the output file  name

you can change it but provide proper location and file name ,the check boxes you checked will provide considerable effects in the created pdf file

add popup menu on components if checked you can view the symbol details in the pdf

visible component -net links will create hyper links in the schematic

start pdf reader will open the pdf generated with the software you use to open pdf files

change ict to schematics will convert the ict tabular form of schematics to pdf file

there are lot of color options available in pdf generation

color on white -generates colored schematics in white background with black text

clour on black will generate pdf with black background and colored symbols

black and white will generate black and white

under fonts select use dx designer font mappings to make the schematic fonts look as in the tool

for changing the color schemes go to settings and set color for different objects

which will appear while printing or on pdf generation

regards

AGXIN,J