Matija - Thanks for letting me know about this, and I'm sorry you are experiencing it. We have seen this behavior in a couple of different instances. I will look into this promptly and get this resolved for you.
Matija - It would be very helpful to find out a little more information:
1. Can you provide the link to the specific piece of content that you commented on when you got this error?
2. By any chance, did you happen to be inactive on the communities for more than 30 when you got this error? 30 minutes is the default time out setting.
3. Are you consistently not able to respond to this doc? Did you try to respond more than once and get the same error?
4. Does this also happen with Discussions?
5. Does this happen EVERY time you try to post a response/comment/reply?
Thank you very much for your help. And again, my apologies for this inconvenience. We will get it resolved.
PCB group Leader
Iskratel, d.o.o., Kranj
Ljubljanska c. 24a, SI 4000 Kranj, Slovenia
image001.png 154.3 KB