This is probably an issue with how you have the hetero declared in your database rather than on the symbol itself, if you have access to SupportNet take a look at Tech Note MG26021 to see if this solves the problem.
I found that tech note when I created the Hetero parts, and went with method 2 - comma separated in the database, but wasn't finding it again when I was searching. Last line in the Method 2 section - "Either solution allows the user to select the comma delimited or wild card list of symbols from the symbol previewer and add it to the schematic, however live/hierarchical verification and LibAdvis in ViewDRC will fail." I missed that the first time I read through it.
I made those into 2 lines each, one for each symbol as in Method 1 in the tech note, and everything is green.