One of the nice things about a web site versus a software product, you don’t need a formal release to introduce new features and functionality – they can be added at any time! We’ll use this forum to let you know when there are updates to PartQuest, and what they are.
There have been a couple updates to PartQuest in April:
- New PartQuest interface
- Download directly from your search result
- Customize your search result view to see the columns you are most interested. Expand the part to see more detail.
- Beta available for PartQuest integration to the PADS netlist projects.
- Projects have been added. Manage your search results by organizing parts into projects.
- Over 88,000 Digi-Key parts with symbols and footprints have been added. There are now over 445,000 parts with symbols and footprints!
- Favorites have been added. Favorite a part and come back to review it later from your Favorites list.
- Notification is provided now when your Dropbox is full.
- We’ve addressed an issue with missing symbol in Microchip symbol/footprint downloads.