i tried to install the free visECAD Viewer on my laptop, but i wasn't able to start it up.
1) first of all i got the license file via email with "a long file name".txt
2) then i installed the program and copied the license file into a default license folder like (C:\license\visecad)
3) as last step (as it was written in the license mail), i had to create a system variable named "MGLS_LICENSE_FILE" and set its value to "C:\license\visecad\filename"
=> visECAD dosnt start
i tried to set the variable value in 3 different ways:
- without the license name (just linked to the folder)
- include the license name
- with the .txt ending... but nothing helped me out.
maybe there`s a knows problem with the installation? or the .txt ending is maybe wrong? but i wasn't able to find something about the problem in this forum.
as last step i would install the whole expedition on my laptop for reviews, but a viewer would be a bit smarter.
would be cool if someone here know this issue or could help me with this problem
greetings Michel (: