3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2016 5:01 PM by Pat

Wire Style Set

vishal335

Hello,

I am trying to define a style set for the wire showing (WIre ID)(Color)(CSA) on top of the wire, but I cannot seem to find where in the style set can I make this change. TO get a better idea of what I am trying to achieve see below.

Any advise much appreciated!

Vishal

• 1. Re: Wire Style Set
          Pat

Hello VIshal

I'm not sure what your question is. You seem to have accomplished your objective - or is that just a picture drawn in another tool?

You use Styleset - Composite Text and build up the pieces of the name as shown below:

VeSys-Design-WireName-CompositeText.JPG

Result is below:

VeSys-Design-WireName-CompositeText-Result.JPG

If you are looking to have each item a different colour as you showed in your example, then use each Attribute individually, then place them beside each other and use the "Lock Position" button in order to make sure that when you move one, the others will move with it.

If your requirements differ from the above then you may consider raising an SR in order to receive more assistance.

Regards,

Pat

• 2. Re: Wire Style Set
            vishal335

Hi Pat,

Thanks for sharing that info. My snapshot is in VeSYS I manually moved the text over the line, I just wanted to do this in the style sets so I can apply it to all wires. I do not see anything in the composite texts in my computer, not sure why.

Vishal

• 3. Re: Wire Style Set
              Pat

Vishal

You have selected "Composite Texts" category. Now select the green Add icon at the top left corner of the dialog box to Add a "Composite Text" field that you can build up with the pieces you need..

Regards,

Pat