So this is a recurring problem that I first encountered many revisions ago and yet still pops up from time to time.
I'm finishing up a design and am placing the title block and other fabnotes in preparation to sending it to a board house. In reviewing the fab notes I see a "ghosted" image of the title block in a random place. Some particulars:
- I don't see it in the normal view of the board. (the normal, working view of the design)
- Doing CTRL/ALT/E (move view to extents) does not show it.
- Zooming out as far as I can, using select anything (or shapes or documentation) does not allow me to select it.
- When I preview the CAM files the shapes show up in the preview window.
What I've tried:
- Exporting as an .asc and re-importing. Often this prompts the hidden "stuff" to show up..no dice.
- Opening in blazerouter, often will give same results. Again, no dice.
- Opening in blazerouter, doing the select anything (or shapes or documentation) does not allow me to select it either.
The software won't actually allow me to run the CAM files because I get an error message, "plot is too large for plotted area".
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.