2 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2017 1:27 PM by yadam

Disable warnings and confirmation messages in a script or in a Macro or confirm them all dynamically [ DlgPrompt.Answer(mbYes) ]

yadam

I am writing a script in pads layout VX.2.1 to define and generate automatically and "SILENTLY" the Gerbers files.

To do this I'm using dynamic macros in my script.

My script open the CAM dialog box, then open each fabrication layer to set the name, and other properties

then select all the items in the listbox, and then click run button. 

everything work fine until I call the run button in the CAM Dialog.

A lot of popup and warning messages (4 to 8) appears when we hit the run button and must be confirmed to continue gerbers generation process.

The number of this popup messages changes from one PCB to other, it could be 4, 5 ,6,....

So I'm looking to confirm this popup messages and warnings in order to generates silently the gerbers files (without hitting ok or yes button,..).

I know that I can use the macro command :  DlgPrompt.Answer(mbYes) and DlgPrompt.Answer(mbOK) and it works.

However some PCB generates 4 messages (which should be answered with yes, yes then ok, ok) while other PCBs give 5, 6 or 7 messages, (which should be answered with yes, yes, yes, ok, ok,...)

Is there a way to disable this warning and confirmation message in my script or confirm them all dynamically in my script with "YES" and "OK"  ?

Here is the popup messages which appears in one of my PCB after hitting run button in CAM dialog box :

DlgPrompt.Question("Do you wish to generate the following outputs? : bla bla ..").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Overwrite file(s)?: bla bla bla ").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Split mixed plane detected perform hatch and drc check ?").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Split/mixed plane detected. Perform hatch and DRC checks?").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Mixed plane Bottom contains nets with no plane area polygons. You must define polygons for the following nets, bla bla ..").Answer(mbOK)

DlgPrompt.Question("Errors occurred during split/mixed plane generation. Press OK to ignore these errors or Cancel to abort this operation.").Answer(mbOK)

And here another example for another PCB

DlgPrompt.Question("Do you wish to generate the following outputs? : bla bla ..").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Split mixed plane detected perform hatch and drc check ?").Answer(mbYes)

DlgPrompt.Question("Mixed plane Bottom contains nets with no plane area polygons. You must define polygons for the following nets, bla bla ..").Answer(mbOK)

DlgPrompt.Question("Errors occurred during split/mixed plane generation. Press OK to ignore these errors or Cancel to abort this operation.").Answer(mbOK)