Also noticed I don't seem to have the same version as everyone else ...
Is there a way to update Jive ?
Hi Michel - thanks for your note and I'm sorry you are having these issues. These issues pop up occasionally with Jive. A couple of questions/suggestions:
1. A colleague once had this problem only to discover his Jive notifications were going into his spam folder. Have you checked there?
2. At the risk of it sounding very basic, did you Save the settings in the image above? The Save button is easy to overlook on the Preferences page.
3. And just in case there may be an issue that is community or thread specific, what community or communities or content are you following?
4. What indications suggest you don't have the same version as everyone else? We use the cloud version of Jive, so everyone is using the same version, and it is updated quarterly.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
1. No e-mails in the spam folder ...
2. Yes, saved ... and did that many times ...
3. I am following 4 different places :Mentor Ideas for PADS, Member Resources and Feedback, PADS Layout and Scripting ...
4. Under "Following Options", I only have two check boxes: Following and Inbox ...
Can someone help me with this one ?
Michel - my apologies for the delay and the inconvenience. Based on your info, it seems that the settings are correct. I will submit a ticket and ask that further investigation is done.