1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2018 10:29 AM by chuckt

    PADS stroke font - where is located? I can't fins @ OS fonts, I need to use at external CAM software



      I need to use PADS stroke font at external CAM software (CAM editor).
      I have no native PADS PCB data for an old project made @ PADS9.5.
      I need to rework gerbers directly (using external, third party Gerber editor), but I can't find PADS stroke font at system fonts, even on my PC where PADS 9.5 is installed.



      Could you please help me somehow (where can I find PADS stroke font)?


      Thank you and best regards


      Mariusz Ciszewski