1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 18, 2018 10:21 AM by Community_Admin

Library Migration for designed schematics

ramachandran

I am working in Dx Designer with X-database library. Now I want to migrate to another library named as Y-library.Both are having different schematic symbol ( like pin order, mechanical pins are not visible in Y library which was present in X library.

Except schematic symbol appearance,everything is similar. Need to do this update without adding effort in layout side, because, layout is done and completed already. But, it is fine, if only cosmetic work is required for this.

What is the best and efficient method to do this?

• 1. Re: Library Migration for designed schematics
          Community_Admin

ramachandran - thanks again for your questions. Just a reminder that this area of Mentor Communities is for general community questions and suggestions. Your questions are of a specific product usage nature. Posting those in the appropriate PCB community will provide them with much greater visibility by members who may be able to offer some insight on your question. I will move your question to the PCB area.  BTW - I am assuming you are using our Xpedition flow. Let me know if you are using our PADS flow and i will move it to that community Thanks again for participating in our communities.