I have verified VeSys 2.0 harness connector decorations, and it provides only two tables i.e. one is wire table and other is additional component table for the connector.
Can you please elaborate which table are you talking about ?
I was trying to add/remove columns in the table that contains the wires.
thanks for the clarification,
You can edit the Wire Table in style sets following the instructions below:
1. Go to Edit--> Style Sets--> New dialog pops up "Style Sets".
2. Go to Harness--> Decorations--> Tables --> open Cavity Wire Table.
3. Click Edit to open the Table Style, a new dialog pops up " Edit Cavity Chart Table.
4. Check the visibility column check boxes for different column names in this dialog. It will control the visibility of the table headers in the harness diagram for connectors.
5. Save the changes and come back to the harness diagram.
6. Apply the style set here and you will see the controlled column headers.
User documentation for VeSys 2.0 Diagram Styling contains the information to edit the tables. Refer page 38 of documentation. It gives the details how to reach the edit styling for a particular table.
Thanks again for your help that did the trick.
I must admit I didn't look at the Styling Help File I went immediately to VeSys Harness in fact I've always been looking in the VeSys Harness & VeSys Design User Guides if I had problems.