AnsweredAssumed Answered

class rule after completed auto route in router will revert back to layout, class rule change to default layer biasing

Question asked by benglow on Apr 3, 2020

Hi,

I using pads vx2.5 (pads logic, layout and router)

Once I complete the autorouting in router for classA, I revert back to layout and check the classA layer biasing and via setting. These rule change to default setting. But before I revert back router to layout, I check in router the classA rule setting is fine and correct per my setting. But it happen only for those class involve the autorouting process.

Others class still fine not changing.
        Class1 –> auto route in router –> it will change the class setting to default after revert back from router to layout
        Class2 –> do nothing in router –> not change on class. Still same with its own class setting.
        Class3 –> do nothing in router –> not change on class. Still same with its own class setting.
        Class4 –> do nothing in router –> not change on class. Still same with its own class setting.
        Class5 –> do nothing in router –> not change on class. Still same with its own class setting.

Outcomes