I got a very strange XRC result from a layout below:
Could anyone help me to explain the reason behind?
Thanks in advance!
Andrew - I will look into what happened here. We applied a patch update over this past weekend, and while we didn't expect this sort of thing, it possibly had some impact on it. With my permissions I looked at you post to see if I could see anything and nothing stood out. One question, tho : when you uploaded these images, did you use the 'insert image' icon, or just paste them into place? My apologies for this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we know something. Thanks.
Andrew - this has been fixed. I found out this is a known issue in the minor upgrade we installed over the weekend. It is resolved in the following update, tho we don't have that installed yet (obviously) on the production server. The bug is that the images can not be wider than 620 pixels, or it gives it a height of 0 pixels. I simply went in and edited your original post by making the images narrower. Please let me know if other questions.
Thanks for your help!
Hi Andrew. I think it's impossible to know what is happening with this without seeing a testcase. Can you open a service request at http://supportnet.mentor.com/
Retrieving data ...