showing "missing ports" in RVE, I have checked the layer map file its mapped correctly still I could not able to find the solution.can anyone help here?
There can be a number of causes for this.
Ports are identified in LVS in two ways, Port Layer Text, and Port Layer Polygon. Most people use Port Layer Text (you generally should not mix methods on this). So I'll deal with that first.
You need to ensure the following:
1. All layers have been mapped, including Text Layer layers, and Port Layer Text layers, from your layout editor for streamout to GDS or OASIS.
2. Your rule file Layer and Layer Map statements must be properly configured.
3. Port Layer Text must be properly specified in the rules for all port text objects. Text Layer must be properly specified in the rules for all connectivity (net) text.
4. All text objects must be properly assigned to connectivity layers using one of three methods: Attach statements, text objects on the same layer as respective Connect layers, or Label Order statements. It is best to choose only one of these methods.
If using Port Layer Polygon, then the list is this:
1. All layers have been mapped, including Text Layer and Port Layer Polygon layers, for streamout.
2. Layer and Layer Map statements are properly configured.
3. Port Layer Polygon must be properly specified in the rules for all port objects. Text Layer must be properly specified for all connectivity text.
4. Port Layer Polygon shapes must be properly assigned to connectivity layers using using one of two methods: Attach statements or Port Layer Polygon layers connected to interconnect layers using Connect statements.
Hope that helps.
Retrieving data ...