Recently I came across broken logical function for EDM Design
the current capabilities are as:
- Design files are version controlled by check-in/check-out
- Baselines can be created
- They contain specific versions of the design files.
- Design files remain editable when they are included in a Baseline.
- Multiple Baselines can be created.
- You can edit, duplicate, restore and/or cancel a Baseline
- A Release can be created from any Baseline.
- Once a project is Released, the design files become read-only
- To change release data, you should initiate an ECO
- If you cancel a release, the data will be writeable unless it is contained in another release.
- THIS not Logical
The design must be opened rewritable regardless the status of previous releases , Release is label to certain baseline and revision and the design will have multiple releases