to ask Mentor for an enhancement, I thought, this would take too much time.
This feature is missed for a long time by our liberians.
With 2007.5 Cell Editor can use automation. So I would like to ask you if someone in the community would be willing to help writing the code by our own.
First Approach could be:
- Start with an Excel Sheet including PinNumber/padstack/x-coordinate/y-coordinate/rotation/side
Every third party/ supplier spreadsheet easily could be imported here
- Two buttons in the Excel Sheet:
- Write to Cell Editor: Places all pins of a Cell following the spreadsheet content
- Read from Cell Editor: "Exports" the content of all Cell Pins into the spreadsheet
- Quality and Usabillity:
- Number of pins defined in Cell same as in spreadsheet
- offer only those padstacks in Spreadsheet, which are allowed for the Cell
(e.g. SMD padstacks for SMD Cells)
What about the AATK group?