1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2009 7:59 AM by chris_balcom

Clarification in SVRF script !!!

chin

Hi All

While scripting in the SVRF I ran in to the problem. Since i am new I could not solve. Please suggest your comment.

In the following codes I need to run the "rule 1" in Database and with the results of "rule 1" I need to run "rule 2"

//Rule 1

'm1_with_2_m1con'{
          @ This Li1 shape has 2 mcon ends
          mcon_END = size mcon by 0.095 inside of Li1 step 0.01
          Li1_MIDDLE = Li1 not mcon_END
          Li1_MIDDLE interact mcon_END > 1
      }

//Rule 2

Li1_length = LENGTH Li1 > 10

"r_Li1_critial_net" {
          @ Li1 with 0.17 spacing running for more than 10um
          COPY Li1_length
          }

As of now "Rule 2" is running in the complete database. what modification needs' to be made to acheive my need ?

Thanks for your suggetions

Chin

• 1. Re: Clarification in SVRF script !!!
          chris_balcom

Hi Chin,

Combining those two checks should be very easy. Here is one way to consider:

//Rule 1 and 2

'long_m1_with_2_m1con'{
              @ This Li1 shape has 2 mcon ends
              mcon_END = size mcon by 0.095 inside of Li1 step 0.01
              Li1_MIDDLE = Li1 not mcon_END
              Li1_MIDDLE_2 = Li1_MIDDLE interact mcon_END > 1
              Li1_length = LENGTH Li1_MIDDLE_2 > 10

FLATTEN Li1_length   // to see all results, not just representatives of repeated cells

}

--------------------------------------------
          "This file includes SVRF/TVF Technology under license by Mentor Graphics Corporation.  “SVRF/TVF Technology” shall mean Mentor Graphics’ Standard Verification Rule Format (“SVRF”)  and Tcl Verification Format ("TVF ") proprietary syntaxes for expressing process rules.  You shall not use SVRF/TVF Technology unless you are a Mentor Graphics customer as defined by having authorized access to Mentor Graphics' password protected support site at http://supportnet.mentor.com/.  The exact terms of your obligations and rights are governed by your respective license.  You shall not use SVRF/TVF Technology except: (a) for your internal business purposes and (b) for use with Mentor Graphics’ Calibre® tools.  All SVRF/TVF Technology constitutes or contains trade secrets and confidential information of Mentor Graphics or its licensors.  You shall not make SVRF/TVF Technology available in any form to any person other than your employees and on-site contractors, excluding Mentor Graphics competitors, whose job performance requires access and who are under obligations of confidentiality."
          ------------------------------------------

I haven't tested this, but it looks like it should do what you want. Maybe you can test it and let everyone know how it goes for you?