do you have an idea when the AATK new version will be available?
I am very behind in testing. Expedition seems stable with no real problems going up through 2007.5. Mainly the CES stuff and strip out customer propriatary data. IT WILL BE OUT SOON!
New AATK Features will include:
1. IC die to Cell/PDB creation
2. Find Diff Pair Pins and mark them on a user layer
3. Delete duplicate vias
4. DRC Angles/Neck Length/Short Traces and Via Return Checking
5. Create a New Design from a template (Simplified Design Wizard)
6. General whacky functionality
a. Crossprobe between Any Excel Sheet and Expedition
i. Crossprobe Nets (with color option to color the cell in Excel and the net at the same time)
ii. Crossprobe Pins
iii. Crossprobe Vendor DRC report (X,Y’s)
b. Add User Layer test to selected Pins
c. Change Width/Layer/Grids on a GUI "EZ-View"
d. Layout Driven Netlist
i. Create/delete Nets on the fly and write a new netlist (For a Netlist Flow Only!)
e. Offset via insertion
f. Create serpantine/inductor patterns
g. Report pins of selected net
7. Full Drawing Creation and Display schemes in Expedition based on # of layers in design
8. Intro into Central Library Automation with Component Checking
Probably more but that is mainly what I have been working on.
Thanks for the update Kendall! I have always found the AATK very useful and I appriciate the information you provide to this community