2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2010 8:58 AM by liverpooool

Does anyone meet this issue in Design Capture?

liverpooool

Hi friends,

Please see the attached picture, when I open the schematic in Design Capture, there are some unselected texts appear in schematic, and it's said "Later Version Exists", how to solve it? I'm wondering is it a computer setup issue or tool setup issue

sch.png

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Steven

• 1. Re: Does anyone meet this issue in Design Capture?
          robert_davies

This is by design, you have the option to 'Flag out-of-date symbols' set in the DC options. If this is set it warns you when the symbols have been changed in the library since you placed them in the schematic. You can set this option to No under Tools - Options - Settings Tab.

Rob

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Does anyone meet this issue in Design Capture?
            liverpooool

Hi Rob,

It's so kind of you to help me solve this issue, it works, thank you!

Also I can make the text vanished by replace this symbol instead of latest version

But I have another question: After I set it to NO, will it cause other issue in the following works like forward annotate to PCB, does it cause any problem to layout? I want to know the risk after I choose don't flag the out of date symbols

Besides, I have another question, please see below picture

instance name.png

When I verified the schematic, it's said the page stamps(is it called page stamps?) are missing instance name, I deleted the page and inserted a same one, but this error still exists, so could you have any way to fix it?

I'm looking forward to your early reply, thank you!

Best regards!

Steven