My customer has export the decal to *.d file and send it to me . How to import this decal in PADS?
Thats easy, Atul.
1. You must known how many pin (decal) for this component.
2. Try to create the Decal (exp: MyDecal), don't care the location of Terminal. But you must sure the number of terminal are same as your customer request (in .D file).
3. Back to Layout environment: go to the library, choose the decal you created before, in this case is MyDecal, export to .D file.
4. Now, you open toghether your customer .D file and MyDecal.D file.
5. Copy Cordinate (at the middle) from customer .D file to MyDecal.D file. Save it.
6. Back to Layout environment: go to the library, choose the decal you created before, in this case is MyDecal, import .D file saved at step 5.
7. Now you have the PCB Decal as customer request.
Retrieving data ...