1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 2, 2011 6:02 PM by eng.same.tan

Can I add any keyins in Expedition 2005?

liverpooool

Hi friends,

I don't like the current keyins command in Expedition PCB 2005, and I'm wondering could I add any accelerators or modify some ones to replace current ones?

Such as if I want to change to layer 5 in route mode, I can type cl 5 in the command window, but it's not so convenient, especially the keyins are always involved a space key in the command, if I could change it to l5, it will become quicker

And I want to add some shortcuts for other command, such as highlight the entire net. At present this command can be applied with click on the window in Display control, if I could input hen to achieve, that could be better

So, could you tell me can we change or add any keyins in Expedition PCB 2005?  Or we can make it by some scripts?

Any feedback are appreciated

Thanks,

Steven

• 1. Re: Can I add any keyins in Expedition 2005?
          eng.same.tan

Hi Steven,

Currently I also looking for this modify/change for the keyins commands.

I would like to use the number pad which mean when I press "5" on numpad, then it will show up layer 5 with our own setting visible layers.

And is that possible we load our own script and run on our command?

Like I want to turn on layer soldermask, then I just type something like "smto" and ENTER (smto = SolderMaskTopOn)...etc

Appreciate if someone can show us the way how to load our own script to modify the default commnad, thank you very much.

Thanks,

Sam