AnsweredAssumed Answered

Converting Gerbers to PADS Layout?

Question asked by tba109 on Jan 18, 2011
Latest reply on Jul 25, 2017 by ritu



We have a ten year old design that we need to update, mostly changing some of the connectors. The trouble is, I only have the gerbers, and the engineer who designed this board is long gone. Re-entering/re-routing the entire board would be an absolute nightmare, because it's high speed AND high voltage, so the layout was very carefully tuned after several rounds of design and testing.


In PADS Layout, is there a way to import a design for modifications if you only have the Gerbers?