create with "Padstack Editor":
* the corresponding non-plated Hole (slot) must be exist (defined in Padstack Editor)
* the slot must have been previously defined as Mounting Hole (without copper pads !)
* Placement in the PCB-design -> menu Edit/Place/MountingHole
* afterwards correction in shape and size is not directly possible
* only uncomplex slots are possible
* good is the possibility to fix or lock it
create as "drawn contour":
* the corresponding non-plated Hole must be exist (defined in Padstack Editor)
* Placement in the PCB-design -> menu Edit/Place/Contour or by "Add Line" in the Draw Mode
* afterwards correction in shape and size is easy possible.
* all kinds of contours are possible (so as arcs, edges, cuts etc.)
* the possibility to fix this structure unfortunately does not exist.
In both cases generated ExpeditonPCB a NCDrill-File "...\PCB\Output\NCDrill\ContourNonPlated.ncd" by the NCDrill-Generator (menu Output/NCDrill)