When you start creating 2D Line, as you move your mouse, lower right corner will show D:xxx number which is a delta you have drawn this segment of 2D Line.
Another way to draw 2d Line is using coordinate input from your keyboard:
- 1. Make sure your Grid setting will correspond to your numbers or you can enter Grid 0 (zero)
- 2. Start drawing 2D Line by clicking with LMB (left mouse button) for the fist corner
- 3. type on your keyboard SR (Search Relative) and new X and Y coordinates, enter
- 4. Cursor will jump to this new position - DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MOUSE
- 5. Use space bar on your keyboard - this place a new corner
Its working properly.Its indeed a useful message.