We have a third party symbol creation tool for large pin count parts called SymXpert. It does a pretty good job creating symbols but there are a couple of things that it doesn't do. When we were using ePD2005, I wrote a program that did the following:
- User selects all symbols for a part
- User clicks a button to create the HETERO attribute/property
- User clicks another button to "clean up" each symbol by:
- open up each symbol in DxDesigner
- Add the HETERO attribute
- Change colors of lines, boxes and pin stubs
- Save the symbol.
- Open the next symbol.
How do I do this using the New Symbol Editor in EE7.9.2?