1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2012 2:24 PM by anju_prakash

power, speed, area analysis

nagrajrao

dear sir,

my self Gowda NP,

i am a student of 8th sem ECE in East West Institute Of Technology.

In my final year project, i want to do power, area, speed analyses. And i am working on IC station platform.

Is there any procedure to do above Parameters....

Regards

Gowda NP

• 1. Re: power, speed, area analysis
          anju_prakash

Hello Mr. Gowda,

I am a Technical Writer working with the IC Station documentation team in Mentor Graphics.

To assist you better, your responses to the following questions will be helpful:

• Can you tell me which tool you are working with in the IC Station platform? Is it the front-end application Design Architect-IC or the back-end tool (ICgraph/IC Station)?
          • We have had multiple versions and releases of IC Station. Could you look up the version you are working with using the pull-down menu option Help > About, and tell me the exact version that is displayed?
          • Could you also provide more info on what task you are trying to accomplish? (Mention technical details such as: are you in Simmulation mode in Design Architect-IC trying to add parameters to assess the speed, etc)

The more detailed information I have, the more accurate I can be in pinning down the solution for you.

Thanks and regards,

Anju Prakash