Mentor Graphics User Group
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
U2U Santa Clara is the only event in the Bay area this year for you to learn and share with other users and meet with Mentor’s technical staff. Registration is now open for our complimentary one day meeting.
Stay all day and you will have a chance to win one of several an iPad 2’s at the Networking reception!
What will you learn?
- Save time by discovering best practices from user presentations on:
Calibre, Functional Verification, Silicon Test Solutions, PCB Flow and Place & Route.
- Learn about “Superphones to Supercomputers: The Quest for a Trillion Transistor SOC” – from our keynote, Sameer Halepete, VP of VLSI Engineering at NVIDIA
- New this year…panel discussion on 3D-IC, Pushing the Limits of EDA
- Exclusive product updates and customer discussions led by senior Mentor technical staff
- Networking with your peers at our complimentary lunch and reception
We look forward to seeing you at U2U Santa Clara!