I tried to copy a project by doing the following (I don't know of a better way)
1) Created new, empty project "Test"
2) Opened old project "ROR" and copied the schematic
3) Reopened "Test" and pasted the "ROR " schematic into BLOCKS. I then have to close and reopen the project to see the pasted schematic .
4) Right clicked the schematic and selected "Create Board". Now I have Board and Schematic named "ROR" in the project named "Test"
5) When I invoke the PCB INTERFACE, I get the following error:
Warning 5720: Check ROR.err for VIEWBASE messages
Error 5809: Could not open schematic ROR
I've seen similar posts with this complaint, but I haven't really seen a solution.
I tried renaming the board and schematic to 'test' but I get the same error.
I'm stuck, desperate, and miserable. What's going on? What am I doing wrong?