10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2014 8:24 AM by Nuri

Vesys 2.0 harness

ross.t

Hi,

I have some question about vesys 2.0 harness:

1.) In creating a bundle, I can't stretch or alter the the bundle once i add an arc. Is there a way to edit this bundle without removing the arc?

2.) In full scale drawings, the display bundle length is fix even you stretch or change the physical bundle length. Is there any other way that the physical length will synchronize to the displayed length?

Thanks,

ross

• 1. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
          Nuri

Hi Ross,

Firstly, can you confirm what version of VeSys 2.0 you are using, there was a defect (which as been fixed in a service packafter the release of 2011.1) which matches the description for your second query (full scale harness drawings were not in sync, unless you close and re-open the harness drawing).

As for your first question, unfortunately, as you have noticed you can't stretch the bundle once you have added the arc, unless you are working in on a full-scale-length harness (in which case just modify the bundle length, and even if it has an arc it will stretch).  For these full-scale harnesses you can make modifications to the bundle/arc using the "Bundle Palette" (View --> Bundle Palette Alt+P).

Let me know how you get on,

Kind Regards,

Nuri

• 2. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
            ted.wilson

Hi Nuri,

I still have the problem "full scale harness drawings were not in sync, unless you close and re-open the harness drawing".

The graphical length of all Full-Scale bundles is not changed to the physical length until diagram has been closed and reopened once.

Version is 2011.1.SP1208.21 10 July 2012.

Regards

Ted

• 3. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
              Nuri

Ted,

I had thought this was fixed, I am sorry could you raise an SR to push the fix along?  You should not need to close and reopen the diagram.

Thanks,

Nuri

• 4. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                saket_verma

Nuri, This is fixed in SP1210 [dts0100852337].

Apologies for the late reply, please confirm if you still see the issue using SP1210

• 5. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                  ted.wilson

Hi Saket,

I’m using 2011.1 SP1208 which is the latest patch available on SupportNet.

Best Regards

Ted

• 6. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                    saket_verma

Apologies, I did not realize that SP1210 was not released.

SP1210 got released today, can you please pick the latest Patch and try?

Untitled.png

• 7. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                      ted.wilson

Thanks Saket,

I’ll try it today.

Best Regards

Ted

• 8. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                        ted.wilson

Hi Saket,

I’ve installed SP1210 and it works fine.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Ted

• 9. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                          ross.t

Hi Nuri,

I do have a problem in printing a scale drawing. Everytime I print the scale drawing, I ecountered  that it is not in the center and sometime not scale even in the print option is set to "print to scale". Since is no print preview option, I cant tell if it is printing it right.

Please help me to fix this. Sometimes it works fine but this time I can't tell what is wrong with my vesys.

Thanks,

Ross

• 10. Re: Vesys 2.0 harness
                            Nuri

Hi Ross,

I suggest you raise a Service Request with the Support team - they'll try to uncover what the problem might be.

Kind Regards,

Nuri