Disclaimer. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. MENTOR GRAPHICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. MENTOR GRAPHICS DOES NOT WARRANT: (A) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (B) THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. MENTOR GRAPHICS AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY OR DAMAGE IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MENTOR GRAPHICS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Purpose. The purpose of this Online Community website is to provide an online environment that is accessible by Mentor Graphics customers, distributors, employees and other interested electronic design professionals where community members may ask questions among themselves about design issues they are encountering, offer their perspective on important and emerging industry issues, and share their expertise with peers.
What you post is your responsibility. Exercise caution when disclosing information. You should not post confidential information of yours or your employer except in accordance with the rules of your employment. Information posted by you is your responsibility and consequences of such posting remain entirely yours. Mentor Graphics has no obligations or liability with respect to the information contained in these postings, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity or otherwise.
Username and Password. Your username and password are your responsibility and you agree to not allow any other person to use your username and/or password for login to this Online Community website under any circumstances. Mentor Graphics assumes no liability related to the theft, misappropriation, or disclosure of your username or password. You agree to immediately notify Mentor Graphics if you become aware or otherwise believe that your username and/or password have been compromised.
Forum Use. By using the forums contained on this site, you agree you will not:
1. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or protected by rights of privacy or rights of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
2. Upload files that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or other forms of harmful computer code.
3. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
4. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
5. Attempt to mislead a viewer to believe that you are another person or entity.
6. Disclose the results of, or information pertaining to, any benchmark, unless otherwise specifically allowed by Mentor Graphics in writing.
7. Unless acting in your role as moderator, restrict or inhibit any other user from transmitting or submitting posts.
8. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
9. Post content that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights of others, including the right to privacy or publicity.
10. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any unauthorized confidential, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, false, or inaccurate information.
11. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate profanity, or include profane or indecent language in the text of any posting.
12. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any illegal material.
13. Disrupt the ordinary operation of this site.
14. Use the site for anything other than its intended purposes.
Links to Websites. Within the Online Community there may be links to websites outside Mentor Graphics. These links are offered for convenience and information only. Mentor Graphics is not responsible for any of the sites or their content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Mentor Graphics does not take responsibility for any inaccuracies expressed in the linked websites, including authenticity, or any viruses or other illicit code received in accessing the linked websites. The presence of a linked website within the online communities shall not be construed as an endorsement of that website, or the products or services described therein.
Content Removal. Mentor Graphics reserves the right to remove for any reason and without notice any contents of the forums received from users, and reserves the right to deny any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. Mentor Graphics does not assume any liability if content is not removed.
Use of Content. By participating in this Online Community, you agree that any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, or any other material posted or contribute (your “Contribution”) is done by you voluntarily. You represent that you have the full right and authority with regard to any Contribution made by you; that the Contribution does not infringe the rights of others or contain any misappropriated material. Unless otherwise set forth in a separate written agreement, you grant to Mentor Graphics a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free, unrestricted license to exercise all rights associated with your Contribution for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to research, product innovation, design, improvement, or use within its SupportNet website. You may use the information found on this website to troubleshoot software problems. However, the information may not be distributed, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise exploited.
Software License. ANY software MADE AVAILABLE BY MENTOR GRAPHICS IN OR VIA THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY, including without limitation scripts, setup files, models, reports, rule files and workarounds, (collectively “Software”) contains trade secret and proprietary information that is the property of Mentor Graphics Corporation (“Mentor Graphics”) or its licensors, and is subject to license terms. If you have a signed license agreement with Mentor Graphics or a Mentor Graphics subsidiary for the product(s) with which Software will be used, your use of Software is subject to the scope of license and the software protection and security provisions of that agreement. If you do not have such a signed agreement, your use is subject to Mentor Graphics’ standard End-User License Agreement (“EULA”), which may be viewed at http://www.mentor.com/terms_conditions/enduser.