What's new in Mentor License Utility (MLU) v3.0?
MLU version 3.0 (BETA) introduces many new and exciting functions. To name just a few:
- Install licenses directly from SupportNet
- From within the main MLU program but also from a new system tray applet!
- Schedule a new license check (automated, runs in the system tray) for every 1, 3, 6, or 12 months!
- See further below for screen-shot and demos
- New "Server Services" tab for quick access to license manager info (mgcld daemon only)
- New "Install Licenses" tab for quick access to license install and downloads
See further below for sample screen-shots.
For download and more details (including videos) refer to the following TechNote on SupportNet:
Install Licenses (main) tab:
Install licenses from SupportNet:
Server Services tab:
Client Environment tab (was the default display in MLU v2.x):
MLU Updater (system tray applet):
New licenses on SupportNet have been found and are ready for installation: