VeSys 2.0 is a suite of software tools specifically developed by wiring professionals to satisfy the demanding requirements of the industry.
VeSys 2.0 software will bring real benefits to automate many aspects of your job, reduce time to market and improve product quality.
VeSys 2.0 is a wiring and harness design flow for customers who require software that is powerful but simple to deploy and use. Because VeSys 2.0 shares the same architecture as CHS, organizations can readily upgrade their VeSys 2.0 data to Mentor’s more powerful CHS electrical design product line. Alternatively, VeSys 2.0 users can share component, symbol and simulation model libraries with CHS users.
VeSys 2.0 Design
Graphical Environment for Creating Vehicle Wiring Diagrams
With VeSys 2.0 Design electrical design authoring is made easy via an intuitive user interface and electrically intelligent symbols.
Many functions are provided that support designers’ daily activities. In addition, embedded simulation creates complete virtual prototypes of electrical systems, validating designs are correct first time.
- Design data organized into projects
- Rapid circuit design with intuitive user interface
- Many functions to assist engineers’ daily tasks
- Built-in intelligent libraries for components, symbols and simulation models
- Interactive simulation allows instant circuit behavior visualization
- Automatic cross referencing
- Graphical styling infrastructure
- Whole vehicle electrical system virtual prototype capability
- Simulation based checking highlights short circuits, volt drop, fusing and wire sizing errors
- Integrated reports
- Integration with MCAD systems for 3D harness routing and wire length back-annotation
- Embedded Test Drive tutorial
VeSys 2.0 Harness
Rapid Harness Design Completion
VeSys 2.0 Harness enables rapid harness design completion (addition of clips, tubes, seals, etc) and creation of 2D harness drawings. These can be non-scaled 2D harness design drawings or full sized formboard layouts.
Harness data is updated automatically as parts are added and modified, enabling details such as wire lengths and manufacturing reports to be instantly viewed. Harness design data is validated ensuring accurate manufacturing documentation.
Integration with Circuit Design
VeSys 2.0 Harness designs can be linked with VeSys 2.0 Design diagrams, enabling wires, connectors and splices from the circuit to automatically populate the harness layout. Harness information such as wire lengths can be back annotated to the circuit diagram, further refining the electrical simulation accuracy.
- Rapid graphical layout of harness bundles
- Simple addition of mechanical components (clips, tubes, etc)
- Built-in intelligent libraries for components and symbols
- Wires displayed in connector and splice tables
- Wire lengths calculated and displayed including library defined add-on / knock-off values
- Integrates with VeSys 2.0 Design to import wires, connectors and splices then back annotate wire lengths
- Automatic part selection including terminals, seals and connectors parts etc
- Harnesses can be drawn non-scaled or full size using formboard layout capabilities
- Generates harness manufacturing reports including bill of materials & cutting lists etc
- Import / Export industry standard harness exchange formats such as CHS 3D Harness (*.XML) and DSI
- Embedded Test Drive tutorial