This video demonstrates how to download and install the standalone Mentor Licensing Software.
- Log in to SupportNet through this download link
- Click the link to the latest release in the Selected Release window.
- If prompted, read and agree to the End-User License Agreement
- Click the FTP Download link to the right of PCLS <version> for Windows
- When prompted, save the file to your local file system.
Note: If you're updating an existing license server, open Start > All Programs > Mentor Graphics Licensing > Lmtools. Select Stop Server from the Start/Stop/Reread tab before installing the new licensing software.
- Unzip the pcls_<version>.zip file
- Navigate to the pcls_<version> folder
- Double-click setup.bat
- Select "Install" from the Install Mentor Licensing window
- Choose No when prompted to configure licensing.
If you're using a hardware key (dongle) as your server's hostid, proceed to Using the Mentor Install Program (MIP) to Update Your Hardware Key Driver before restarting your server. Otherwise, use Lmtools to restart your server.
Next Steps (depending on your license environment):