DESIGN CAPTURE/DESIGNVIEW to DxDesigner - Welcome to Your Migration Site!
Please enjoy our site which consists of two topics and a series of discussions that will walk you through your migration experience.
We deeply appreciate your years of great design using Design Capture and DesignView and are excited to take you to the great new designs you can make with DxDesigner!
DC Library and Project Translation to DxDesigner
- 1. Introduction
- 2. [REMOVED] Using the DC2DX Virtual Lab
- 3. Translate DCLibrary to DxDesigner
- 4. Translate DC Project to DxDesigner
- 5. Project Sychronization
- 6. DxDataBook Configuration (optional)
Parts Manager to DxDataBook
- PM1 Introduction
- PM2 Extract ASCII Files from Parts Manager
- PM3 Import ASCII Files into a DxDataBook Database
- PM4 Configure DxDataBook
Content © Copyright 2012-2014 Mentor Graphics Corp, All rights reserved.
Product names are trademarks and/or ® registered trademarks of their respective owners.