1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2012 11:07 PM by michal_ferdek

Partlister to Include Instance Attributes

christopher.song

Hi,

Using DxDesigner version 2005.1.1 on Windows XP

I notice that the partlister outputs in the format where all the Reference Designers of the same Package is listed and separated by commas.

For example:

#       QTY       REFDES         DEVICE        PACKAGE         VALUE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1        9          C1,C2,C3,                            CAP1234           100uF

C4,C5,C6

C7,C8,C9

But is there a way to customize this PartsLister so that I can also output another attribute that is specific to an instance(s) of a circuit element?

For example:

#       QTY       REFDES         DEVICE        PACKAGE         VALUE       SPECIAL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1        1          C1                                       CAP1234           100uF         GROUP A

2        1          C2                                       CAP1234           100uF         GROUP B

3        3          C3,C4,C5                             CAP1234           100uF         GROUP C

etc.

In a way, this would be like organizing the table by the SPECIAL attribute (which I just made up). But I don't see such an option to do so. I only see Unsorted, Reference Designator, Multple Key, Description Key, and Sort Key.

Please help me