2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2013 1:23 AM by alguronur

Canvas Dimensions

alguronur

Hello,

When I open new harness desing or wiring  diagram the empty canvas comes in a specific columns and rows. Rows from 1 to 10 and columns from A to O.

Most of  the time the rows are anough but the columns are definitely not enough in large designs. While opening the project no choices are offered regarding this. I tried to check layout and view options but couldn´t reach any solution,neither in the various user pdf files. I searched under the name canvas and canvas dimensions and maybe using these words is not right.

Where can I adjust this canvas size? And is it possible to change this canvas size of the already opened project?

If this is already explained could you direct me to the link?

Thanks in advance.

Onur

• 1. Re: Canvas Dimensions
          Sysign

Hi Onur,

The adjustment you are looking for is detailed in the VeSys 2.0 Symbol User Guide. Look for "Adding Zone Areas to a Border" in Chaper 7.

After the border you want to adjust is open (in VeSys Symbol), RMB and you will see this:

Zone1.png

Adjust the rows and columns as desired, OK, and save.

Hope that helps,

-James W

• 2. Re: Canvas Dimensions
            alguronur

Hello James,

Thank you for your description. It helped a lot. It is very useful that we can change the border (frame, schematic etc.) after we have built the design.

Best regards,

Onur